…learn how to design safe & effective workout plans for clients.
At Last, You’ll Have A Step-By-Step Process & All The Tools You Need By…
Regardless of what your client’s goal is, a properly designed training program will produce better results in a shorter amount of time.
Doing so will improve your reputation as a personal trainer/coach making you an asset to your clients.
Designing results producing training programs requires proper planning and the precise use of the different loading parameters; sets, reps, tempo, rest intervals, and others. In this mastery class & certification you’ll learn how to write effective training programs, keeping in mind the relationships and interactions between the different loading parameters and your client’s needs.
We believe every trainer/coach needs to learn results based principles of designing effective and individualized training plans for clients with different goals, different body types and different stages of training progression from beginner, intermediate to advanced.
Whether you like working with rehab clients, general population transformation clients who want to achieve fat loss, or mass/muscle gain (hypertrophy) or athletic purposes, trainers/coaches need to know how to work with each person out there as a unique INDIVIDUAL from whatever stage of the training spectrum they are currently in.
You need to meet your clients where they are and help guide them in becoming the ‘healthiest’ version of themselves.
This mastery class & certification helps you do just that by teaching you how to create training programs that are results based and designed to work with clients in both commercial gym’s or performance based facilities.
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of exercise program design.
- Builds authority and credibility as a fitness professional..
- Engages and nurtures clients by providing ACTUAL value, and most importantly it…
- Teaches you how to prescribe safe and effective training plans…
- Because…getting results with your clients allows you to charge more for your services!
- That’s where you come in.
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about designing safe and effective workout plans for your clients.
- Lesson 1: Intro, Expectations & Our Goal For You
- Lesson 1: Overview & Client Pre-Screening
- Lesson 2: Client Goal Setting
- Lesson 3: Coaching Client Personalities
- Lesson 4: Client Discussion
- Lesson 5: Effective Client Coaching
- Lesson 1: Overview & Exercise Selection
- Lesson 2: Type of Contractions
- Lesson 3: Intensity & Reps
- Lesson 4: Tempo
- Lesson 5: Sets
- Lesson 6: Rest Intervals
- Lesson 7: Frequency
- Lesson 1: Overview & Hypertrophy (Mass Gain)
- Lesson 2: Overload Mechanisms
- Lesson 3: Shock Methods
- Lesson 4: Exercise Program Design Considerations
- Lesson 5: Periodization for Hypertrophy
- Lesson 6: Twice-A-Day Training for Hypertrophy
- Lesson 1: Overview & Training for Fat Loss
- Lesson 2: Loading Parameters
- Lesson 3: Training Modalities for Fat Loss Phases
- Lesson 4: Training for Fat Loss
- Lesson 1: Overview & Physiology of Fat Loss
- Lesson 2: Hormones Affecting Body Fat
- Lesson 3: Getting Rid of Stubborn Body Fat
- Lesson 4: Energy Systems Training for Fat Loss
- Lesson 5: Energy Systems Periodization for Fat Loss
- Lesson 1: What Is Modified Strongman Training
- Lesson 2: Strongman Movements, Variations & Equipment
- Lesson 3: Program Design Considerations
- Lesson 4: Sample Strongman Training Programs
- Lesson 1: Overview & What Is Strength?
- Lesson 2: Types of Strength
- Lesson 3: Factors Affecting Strength
- Lesson 4: Loading Parameters
- Lesson 5: Methods for Developing Strength
- Lesson 6: Periodization for Strength Phases
- Lesson 7: Twice-A-Day Training for Strength
What You’re About To Discover:
- Understand how reps and sets can be manipulated to achieve specific client training goals
- Learn how to design periodized training programs for Strength, Fat Loss and Hypertrophy
- Learn how to program strongman training to enhance athletic performance and improve body composition
- Learn the latest and most effective shock methods to increase hypertrophy
- Learn how to correctly program energy systems training for fat loss from beginner to advanced
- Learn advanced methods for strength, hypertrophy and fat loss.
- Learn how to peak for strength sports
- Understand the physiology of overweight clients vs. lean clients
- Understand the psychology of general population clients
- Understanding your clients compliance and how it affects their results
- Understanding the progression of lifts
- Learn advanced training methodologies to get fast body comp transformations with your clients and athletes
- …and much, MUCH more!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Exercise Program Design Specialist Mastery Course
- 8 Core Modules
- 40 Video Lessons
- 12 Handouts
- 1 Exam
- A badge designating you as a Certified Exercise Program Design Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Exercise Program Design Specialist
Step 1: Take the Exercise Program Design Mastery Class
Choose the Exercise Program Design Mastery Class and begin your training. This course is approximately 8 hours of video content in length, and will come with all relevant downloadable course slides, cheat sheets, written guides and an exam.
The level of this mastery class is meant for beginners to advanced fitness professionals, and is the exact same training that we teach fitness professionals at the top performing personal training gyms all over the world.
Step 2: Pass The Exam
At the end of the course you will then be able to take the online exam and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification and badge. A passing grade is 80% for Exercise Program Design Mastery, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the mastery class again prior to taking the test again. The exam is untimed, and consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge & Certificate
Upon successful completion of the mastery class and exam, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate. Then it’s time to tell the world (especially potential clients or employers) that you know your stuff and you can prove it. Our badges leverage Credly so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter. Plus, your certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or gym.
MASTERY CLASS ONLY
Exercise Program Design
- 8 Core Modules
- 40 Video Lessons
- 12 Handouts
IMPORTANT For a limited time, when you enroll in the Exercise Program Design Mastery class, you can take the certification exam and achieve the designation of Exercise Program Design Specialist for free! ($400 Value)
CLASS PLUS CERTIFICATION
Exercise Program Design
- 8 Core Modules
- 40 Video Lessons
- 12 Handouts
- 1 Exam
PLUS, GET CERTIFIED!
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as an Exercise Program Design Specialist
If you’re an Fitness Professional…
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “fitness expert,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that gyms and fit pro’s trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better fitness professional.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at the Fitness Boss and more importantly, what the top producing fitness pro’s in personal training are doing with their clients. (We should mention that we know, because we have been part of these elite fitness pro’s for over 20 years!)
And we held nothing back.
This is the same training for client program design that our internal consulting team to many top fitness pro’s use to certify trainers, so they can charge more and justify it to their clients, all while their clients get to experience a better workout session and RESULTS, faster results.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn how to use the right strategy for each client (for the best results)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
……this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a fitness business owner…
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest client acquisition and client retention strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the top fitness centers in personal training receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your fitness center.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re a fitness professional or other healthcare professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the training that you’re already doing, and be able to justify it to your trainers clients.
Either way, if you expect the best for your fitness business and your training staff, then this course and certification is for you.
About Your Instructor
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a fitness center owner, this certification is a great way to increase the value that you provide to your members through your training staff, as well as, providing additional results to your trainers clients . It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an fitness professional, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Exercise Program Design Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a exercise science degree, but specialized skills that fitness centers today are desperately seeking.
If you're a physical therapist/chiropractor or health & fitness professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your business which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request to both your client and your manager).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know Exercise Program Design...and how to become a competent trainer or coach. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW EXERCISE PROGRAM DESIGN.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Fitness Boss badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $395. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $500, but currently we have waived that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $395.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other workout or exercise program design courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
The Fitness Boss Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Fitness Boss certification is unique because it’s built and taught by real Fitness Professionals who actually have been pioneered these trainings and doing this stuff the past 20 years and we’re pretty good at it.
In other words, we aren’t “researchers” or academics who sit in an office all day reinventing the wheel. We’re in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.