…and learn how to deliver value at the end of every personal training session.
When You Finish This Training, We GUARANTEE More Clients As A…
FACILITATED FLEXIBILITY SPECIALIST
…A Highly Valuable + Profitable Tool for ATTRACTING New Clients While Adding MORE VALUE for Retaining Your Existing Clients…
There was a time when standing there with a clipboard and counting reps was enough, but today (if you actually want to be a highly sought after fitness professional where people seek you out) you need to do more.
So how do you do it?
How do you do you build value and give your client an experience they can’t duplicate on their own every time and they can’t wait to meet with you again?
Fortunately, that’s exactly what you’re about to learn…
- Builds authority and credibility as a fitness professional..
- Engages and nurtures both prospects and clients by providing ACTUAL value
- Enables you to connect with your clients and allow you to spend the time building relationships while being productive with their fitness…
Trust me, relationships WIN every time!
In other words, building value by adding real, developmental elements to each training session allows you to go above and beyond the client’s expectations. The overall customer experience is greatly enhanced which leads to more new and renewing clients. This is the lifeblood of any fitness professional.
Imagine you’re a fitness professional who is a Facilitated Flexibility Specialist. You just finished teaching a class or you’re walking on the training floor and you observe someone stretching on their own. You immediately think of 3 to 5 alternative stretches (done in a partner-assisted format) that could be far more beneficial than what the member is currently doing on their own. You approach them and offer a quick 5-minute stretch on the stretch table or floor. They love it!
You ask them to schedule another session (on the house) for full-body workout PLUS a stretch immediately after which would be similar to the stretches you just led them through. They agree and you meet up a few days later. You conduct the workout session and end with a partner-assisted stretch. During the stretches, you ask them if they want to continue this type of training with you.
By this point, the client has seen both the physical and relational benefit of having you as a trainer. They want to buy training sessions from you and you book your next paid session.
Life if good!
As you continue to train them, you always conclude with a relaxing stretch at the end of every workout. Not only does it feel good after a challenging training session, but it also allows you to really develop your relationship with them and create a tight bond.
I hope you get this, because if you do… you will be booked full in no time!
So, that’s why fitness professionals need to be Facilitated Flexibility Specialists and fitness centers need to have them on staff.
There’s just one problem: Most fitness centers don’t have trainers who have this specialty skill and the fitness centers that are highly successful in personal training aren’t going to advertise this knowledge.
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Facilitated Flexibility Specialist, you are uniquely qualified to help gyms, studios or yourself convert members/prospects into paying clients. Best part about it: they will want and demand you as their trainer or instructor!
In this 4-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about designing safe and effective diet plans for your clients.
- Lesson 1: Flexibility Defined
- Lesson 2: Benefits & Factors of Flexibility
- Lesson 3: Physiology Of Stretching
- Lesson 4: 5 Types Of Stretching
- Lesson 5: Adaptations Of Stretching
- Lesson 6: Overstretching
- Lesson 7: When To Stretch?
- Lesson 8: Age & Inactivity
- Lesson 9: Other Terminology
- Lesson 10: Joint Range of Motion Norms
- Lesson 1: What Is Active Isolated Stretching?
- Lesson 2: Why Do We Use Active Isolated Stretching With Clients?
- Lesson 3: Active Isolated Stretching (AIS) Principles
- Lesson 4: Getting Started (key points)
- Lesson 1: Reasons For Lack Of Flexibility
- Lesson 2: Observing Your Client
- Lesson 3: Observing Your Client During Exercise
- Lesson 1: Single Leg Pelvic Tilt Stretch
- Lesson 2: Double Leg Pelvic Tilt Stretch
- Lesson 3: Thoracic Lumbar Rotation Seated Stretch
- Lesson 1: Lateral Hip Thigh (Abductor Horizontal) Stretch
- Lesson 2: Lateral Hip Thigh (Abductor Vertical) Stretch
- Lesson 3: Adductor Magnus Stretch
- Lesson 4: Bent Knee Hamstring Stretch
- Lesson 5: Lateral Gluteus Maximus Stretch
- Lesson 6: Oblique Gluteus Maximus Stretch
- Lesson 7: Piriformis Femoral Stretch
- Lesson 8: Piriformis Sacral Stretch
- Lesson 9: Straight Leg Hamstring Neutral Stretch
- Lesson 10: Straight Leg Hamstring Biceps Femoris (Outer)
- Lesson 11: Straight Leg Hamstring Semi Tendinosus/Membranosus Stretches
- Lesson 12: Adductor Vertical Angle Stretch
- Lesson 13: Psoas Iliacus Stretch
- Lesson 14: Quadriceps (Side Lying) Distal Stretch
- Lesson 15: Quadriceps (Side Lying) Proximal Stretch
- Lesson 1: Hyperextension Hands Clasped Stretch
- Lesson 2: Circumduction (Circles With Arms)
- Lesson 3: Horizontal Abduction: Posterior Stretch
- Lesson 4: Shoulder External Rotation Prone Stretch
- Lesson 5: Shoulder Internal Rotation Prone Stretch
- Lesson 6: Horizontal Flexion 1 & 2 Stretches
- Lesson 7: Triceps Stretch
- Lesson 8: Shoulder Forward Elevation Stretch
- Lesson 9: Hyperextension Single Arm Stretch
- Lesson 10: Sideward Elevation Shoulder Stretch
- Lesson 11: Posterior Hand Clasp Stretch
- Lesson 12: Horizontal Abduction/Extension 1 Stretch
- Lesson 13: Horizontal Abduction/Extension 2 Stretch
- Lesson 1: Anterior Semi Circles
- Lesson 2: Cervical Flexion Exercise
- Lesson 3: Cervical Flexion Supine Stretch
- Lesson 4: Cervical Hyperextension Stretch
- Lesson 5: Cervical Hyperextension Oblique (Posterior)
- Lesson 6: Cervical Lateral Flexion Stretch
- Lesson 7: Cervical Rotation Stretch
- Lesson 8: Cervical Anterior Oblique Flexion Stretch
- Lesson 1: Gastrocnemius Stretch
What You’re About To Discover:
- Find out why traditional stretching does NOT work.
- The 5 types of stretching and which ones are the best to use… (and when not to use)
- Queuing the 5 I’s:…a step by step approach to every type of stretch for every muscle.
- How to improve your client’s flexibility in 5 minutes or less!
- The 40 stretches every trainer should know no matter how long they’ve been training… (with video demonstration and images)
- Discover why your client’s would give up the training and do stretch sessions only
- How to introduce stretching as a stand alone personal training service.
- 2 tools every trainer should have when stretching their clients…
- Find out how many stretches you learned growing up are absolutely contraindicated and can end up hurting your clients if you use them!
- The 2 secret methods to pick up clients that are stretching themselves in the stretch area.
- How to leverage stretching into your personal training sales presentation… (this secret alone could double the amount of your closes).
- 3 things you must-never-do while stretching your client
- Learn why stretching your client is primarily psychological…
- …and much, MUCH more!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Facilitated Flexibility Specialist Mastery Course
- 8 Core Modules
- 38 Individual Stretch
- 18 Written Lessons
- 1 Reference Manual
- 1 Exam
- A badge designating you as a Certified Facilitated Flexibility Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Facilitated Flexibility Specialist
Step 1: Take the Facilitated Flexibility Mastery Class
Choose the Facilitated Flexibility Mastery Class and begin your training. This course is approximately 4 hours of video content in length, and will come with all relevant downloadable course slides, cheat sheets, written guides and an exam.
The level of this mastery class is meant for beginners to advanced fitness professionals, and is the exact same training that we teach fitness professionals at the top performing personal training gyms all over the world.
Step 2: Pass The Exam
At the end of the course you will then be able to take the online exam and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification and badge. A passing grade is 70% for Facilitated Flexibility Mastery, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the mastery class again prior to taking the test again. The exam is untimed, and consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge & Certificate
Upon successful completion of the mastery class and exam, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate. Then it’s time to tell the world (especially potential clients or employers) that you know your stuff and you can prove it. Our badges leverage Credly so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter. Plus, your certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or gym.
MASTERY CLASS ONLY
- 8 Core Modules
- 38 Individual Stretch Video Lessons
- 18 Written Lessons
- 1 Reference Manual
IMPORTANT For a limited time, when you enroll in the Facilitated Flexibility Mastery class, you can take the certification exam and achieve the designation of Facilitated Flexibility Specialist for free! ($200 Value)
CLASS PLUS CERTIFICATION
- 8 Core Modules
- 38 Individual Stretch Video Lessons
- 18 Written Lessons
- 1 Reference Manual
- 1 Exam
PLUS, GET CERTIFIED!
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as an Facilitated Flexibility Specialist
If you’re an Fitness Professional…
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “fitness expert,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that gyms and fit pro’s trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better fitness professional.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at the Fitness Boss and more importantly, what the top producing fitness pro’s in personal training are doing with their clients. (We should mention that we know, because we have been part of these elite fitness pro’s for over 20 years!)
And we held nothing back.
This is the same training for client program design that our internal consulting team to many top fitness pro’s use to certify trainers, so they can charge more and justify it to their clients, all while their clients get to experience a better workout session and RESULTS, faster results.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn how to use the right strategy for each client (for the best results)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
……this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a fitness business owner…
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest client acquisition and client retention strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the top fitness centers in personal training receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your fitness center.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re a fitness professional or other healthcare professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the training that you’re already doing, and be able to justify it to your trainers clients.
Either way, if you expect the best for your fitness business and your training staff, then this course and certification is for you.
About Your Instructor
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a fitness center owner, this certification is a great way to increase the value that you provide to your members through your training staff, as well as, providing additional results to your trainers clients . It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an fitness professional, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Facilitated Flexibility Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a exercise science degree, but specialized skills that fitness centers today are desperately seeking.
If you're a physical therapist/chiropractor or health & fitness professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your business which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request to both your client and your manager).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know Facilitated Flexibility...and how to become a competent nutrition coach. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW FACILITATED FLEXIBILITY.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 2 - 5 days if you are working full-time, and 7- 14 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Fitness Boss badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $195. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $200, but currently we have waived that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $195.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other stretch courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
The Fitness Boss Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Fitness Boss certification is unique because it’s built and taught by real Fitness Professionals who actually have been pioneered these trainings and doing this stuff the past 20 years and we’re pretty good at it.
In other words, we aren’t “researchers” or academics who sit in an office all day reinventing the wheel. We’re in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.