…learn how to design safe & effective diet plans for clients.
At Last, You’ll Have A Step-By-Step Process & All The Tools You Need With…
There’s a myth floating around about writing individualized nutrition or “diet” plans for clients…
…a dangerous myth that could have DISASTROUS consequences for anyone who believes it.
Want to know what it is?
It’s the myth that creating customized nutrition plans is only meant for registered dieticians.
Right now there are hundreds of thousands of fitness professionals out there…
(personal trainers, fitness coaches, physique coaches, nutrition coaches, strength coaches…)
…who have no idea how much they are holding their clients BACK by having poor, little or no nutrition understanding.
Or…they just give generalized nutrition guidance to their clients and hope their clients ‘figure out’ the rest.
It’s sad, but true.
Think about it this way:
Nutrition is 90% of the results your clients will achieve.
And no matter what your client niché or specialty is, nutrition will always play a KEY role!
- ‘Soccer moms’ will have to have a structured nutrition plan in their busy day taking care of home and kids…
- Busy entrepreneurs will have to have a structured nutrition plan while traveling or busy meeting schedules…
- Retired individuals that happen to have a lot of time on their hands are getting lost with all the misinformation…
- Even career women have to juggle meetings, family and meal prep!
- And the list goes on…
This is why it’s essential for EVERY fitness professional to have strong nutrition skills.
Nutrition planning is like dribbling a basketball. If you play basketball, it’s ESSENTIAL that you know how to dribble—no matter what ‘position’ you play in the fitness industry. You’ve gotta master the fundamentals.
The same is true of fitness professionals and nutrition plans.
The good news is that the fundamentals of nutrition program design and client prescription are the same no matter what client you’re working with. The techniques you use to write a nutrition plan that delivers dramatic results for your ‘soccer mom’ clients are the same techniques that will help you create awesome nutrition plans for busy executives, retirees, students, physique competitors, career women, and so on.
And when you look at it that way, you start to realize that your nutrition plans help virtually everyone…
From huge weight loss goals of 100 lbs (45 kg) to getting rid of that last 5 pounds (2.5 kg) of stubborn body fat and to everything in between, nutrition coaching plays a HUGE role in EVERY single step type of client.
(And it improves adherence. A lot.)
That’s why nutrition coaching is in such steep demand today. You might even be surprised to learn this one simple fact…
I’m not going to sell you on the importance of nutrition program design.
- Builds authority and credibility as a fitness professional..
- Engages and nurtures clients by providing ACTUAL value, and most importantly it…
- Teaches you how to prescribe safe and effective diet plans…
- Because… getting results with your clients allows you to charge more for your services!
- That’s where you come in.
(also for those who purchase our products).
Nutrition Program Design Mastery Course Details
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about designing safe and effective diet plans for your clients.
- Lesson 1: Intro, Expectations & Our Goal For You
- Lesson 2: Intro to Dietary Prescription for Fitness Professionals
- Lesson 1: Overview & Client Pre-Screening
- Lesson 2: Client Goal Setting
- Lesson 3: Coaching Client Personalities
- Lesson 4: Client Discussion
- Lesson 5: Effective Client Coaching
- Lesson 1: Overview & Energy Balance
- Lesson 2: Resting Energy Expenditure
- Lesson 3: Determine Your Client's TEF
- Lesson 4: Determine Your Client's TDEE
- Lesson 5: Determine Your Client's Daily Energy Requirements
- Lesson 6: Client Food Reporting
- Lesson 1: Overview & Protein
- Lesson 2: Carbs
- Lesson 3: Fats
- Lesson 4: Alcohol & Water
- Lesson 1: Nutrition Systems for Clients Overview
- Lesson 2: Nutrient Timing
- Lesson 3: Ketogenic
- Lesson 4: Very Low Carb
- Lesson 5: Low Carb
- Lesson 6: Targeted Carb
- Lesson 7: High Carb
- Lesson 8: Carb Backloading
- Lesson 9: Low Carb Backloading
- Lesson 10: Isocaloric
- Lesson 11: Timed Caloric Restriction
- Lesson 1: Micronutrient Requirements & Supplementation Overview
- Lesson 2: General Supplementation for Clients
- Lesson 3: Performance Supplementation for Clients
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Nutritional Periodization
- Lesson 2: Zig Zag Model
- Lesson 3: Step System Model
- Lesson 4: Undulating Model
- Lesson 5: Modified CKD Model
- Lesson 6: Carb Loading Model
- Lesson 7: Intermittent Fasting Model
- Lesson 8: Davoodi Model
- Lesson 9: Macro-Cycles for Fat Loss
- Lesson 10: Reverse Dieting Macro-Cycle
- Lesson 11: Macro-Cycles for Mass Gain
- Lesson 12: Undulating Macro-Cycles for Recomposition
What You’re About To Discover:
- Understand the core fundamentals of being a competent nutrition coach
- Understand how to structure diets over 6 and 12 month periods
- Understand how to prescribe macro-nutrients based on somatic body types
- Understand the science of the 8 different primary nutritional systems
- Understand which diets are suitable for specific clientele
- Understand how to program diets with different personality types
- Display competency at creating a well thought out approach for a 12 week dietary program
- Understand dietary guidelines and practices for fitness professionals
- Understand the 7 primary cyclical diet approaches to transformations
- Be able to coach and track client compliance to achieve maximal client results
- Understand the hierarchy of importance when it comes to designing diets
- Understand how to calculate accurate caloric intakes for all clients goals
- Understand other factors that influence dietary success and client results
- Show the ability to integrate 4 periodization models into creating well thought out diets for all client goals.
- …and much, MUCH more!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Nutrition Program Design Specialist Mastery Course
- 7 Core Modules
- 44 Video Lessons
- 9 Handouts
- 1 Exam
- A badge designating you as a Certified Nutrition Program Design Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Nutrition Program Design Specialist
“By completing the online course, I have been able to increase my business revenue by 30%. My clients are all so excited about the new service I can offer and I’m sure they will start to see even bigger results now the guess work is gone from their diets. I wouldn’t be where I am at today without courses like this one!”
“I enrolled almost immediately and was so glad I did. The course has easy to follow video clips, and broken down into a number of key subjects. The level of detail was simply unbelievable – so much so a friend of mine who has completed a degree in nutrition now comes to me for advice on nutrition for body composition.”
How It Works
Step 1: Take the Nutrition Program Design Mastery Class
Choose the Nutrition Program Design Mastery Class and begin your training. This course is approximately 8 hours of video content in length, and will come with all relevant downloadable course slides, cheat sheets, written guides and an exam.
The level of this mastery class is meant for beginners to advanced fitness professionals, and is the exact same training that we teach fitness professionals at the top performing personal training gyms all over the world.
Step 2: Pass The Exam
At the end of the course you will then be able to take the online exam and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification and badge. A passing grade is 80% for Nutrition & Exercise Program Design Mastery, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the mastery class again prior to taking the test again. The exam is untimed, and consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge & Certificate
Upon successful completion of the mastery class and exam, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate. Then it’s time to tell the world (especially potential clients or employers) that you know your stuff and you can prove it. Our badges leverage Credly so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter. Plus, your certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or gym.
Choose the Plan That’s Right For You
MASTERY CLASS ONLY
Nutrition Program Design
- 7 Core Modules
- 40 Video Lessons
- 7 Handouts
- 6 Review Quizzes
IMPORTANT For a limited time, when you enroll in the Nutrition Program Design Mastery class, you can take the certification exam and achieve the designation of Nutrition Program Design Specialist for free! ($100 Value)
CLASS PLUS CERTIFICATION
Nutrition Program Design
- 7 Core Modules
- 44 Video Lessons
- 9 Handouts
- 1 Exam
PLUS, GET CERTIFIED!
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as an Nutrition Program Design Specialist
Who Should Get Certified?
There’s nothing harder than managing a team of trainers where everyone speaks a different language. So let us fix that for you.
Why spend time trying to ‘figure it out’ when we already have for you. We’re your all-things personal training resource, so let us help with that.
If you’re a time-strapped gym owner, you don’t have time to spend hours researching the best practices in the fitness industry, so let us worry about it.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you’re an Fitness Professional…
…this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “fitness expert,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that gyms and fit pro’s trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better fitness professional.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at the Fitness Boss and more importantly, what the top producing fitness pro’s in personal training are doing with their clients. (We should mention that we know, because we have been part of these elite fitness pro’s for over 20 years!)
And we held nothing back.
This is the same training for client program design that our internal consulting team to many top fitness pro’s use to certify trainers, so they can charge more and justify it to their clients, all while their clients get to experience a better workout session and RESULTS, faster results.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn how to use the right strategy for each client (for the best results)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
……this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a fitness business owner…
…maybe you don’t need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest client acquisition and client retention strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the top fitness centers in personal training receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your fitness center.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re a fitness professional or other healthcare professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the training that you’re already doing, and be able to justify it to your trainers clients.
Either way, if you expect the best for your fitness business and your training staff, then this course and certification is for you.
About Your Instructor
Stefan Ianev is the co-founder and Training Specialist at the Fitness Boss.com and creator of iNutrition Pro and is a world-renown trainer and educator. He has over 15 years industry experience and has worked with hundreds of clients all the way up to international level physique competitors, and lectured to over 1,000+ fitness professionals in 10+ cities across the world.
Stefan has also been mentored directly by some of the top names in the fitness industry (such as Charles Poliquin). Stefan has won numerous titles in natural bodybuilding to show that he not just talks the talk, but walks the walk!
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a fitness center owner, this certification is a great way to increase the value that you provide to your members through your training staff, as well as, providing additional results to your trainers clients . It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an fitness professional, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Nutrition Program Design Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a exercise science degree, but specialized skills that fitness centers today are desperately seeking.
If you're a physical therapist/chiropractor or health & fitness professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your business which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request to both your client and your manager).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will know Nutrition Program Design...and how to become a competent nutrition coach. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW NUTRITION PROGRAM DESIGN.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Fitness Boss badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $395. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $100+, but currently we have waived that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $395.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other nutrition coaching or nutrition program design courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
The Fitness Boss Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Fitness Boss certification is unique because it’s built and taught by real Fitness Professionals who actually have been pioneered these trainings and doing this stuff the past 20 years and we’re pretty good at it.
In other words, we aren’t “researchers” or academics who sit in an office all day reinventing the wheel. We’re in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.
2700 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 3702 Las Vegas, NV 89109 © 2018 The Fitness Boss – All Rights Reserved