…and learn how to build & manage a top flight personal training program.
At Last, You’ll Have A Step-By-Step Process & All The Tools You Need With…
Ever Created For Managers…
Does your gym or studio have a personal training business system?
Better question: Do you even know what a “personal training business system” is?
In case you don’t, here’s a quick definition…
A personal training business system is a multi-step, multi-modality sales funnel or funnels that seamlessly and subtly leads a member/prospect towards a desired action or buying personal training services.
In other words, a well-optimized “personal training business system” allows you to sell…without selling.
They are the secret to promoting your personal training service without being pushy or creepy.
FACT: Personal Training Business Systems Allow You To Fully Automate the Entire Client Acquisition & Retention Process At Your Gym or Studio…
(…Sadly, Most Have One That Doesn’t Perform
Others Who Just Wish They Had One)
The fact is, most gyms or studios fall into two categories:
They either have some sort of personal training “program” which only consists of a handful of trainers coming in and training a few clients here and there, mostly funneled from new memberships.
Or they have a personal training “system” for generating leads and converting those leads into paying clients, but very few have a truly OPTIMIZED personal training business system and are most likely hemorrhaging money out the back-end (a.k.a — barely breaking even or even losing money).
That’s where you come in.
As a Certified Personal Training Business Specialist, you’ll know how to architect a personal training “business system” that gives your gym or studio exactly what it wants:
MORE clients, that…
BUY MORE per transaction, and…
BUY MORE frequently
Read that again because it’s important.
(It’s also the key to unstoppable business growth in your gym or studio.)
Succeeding in the fitness industry today means more than just selling memberships. In today’s economy, additional profit centers are essential for gyms and studios that want to prosper. Your existing membership base holds the key to your success, all you need to do is unlock it.
We also believe that you need to set yourself apart from other fitness centers by offering your member’s a personal training experience that they could never duplicate on their own. An experience that keeps your member’s coming back for more and referring their friends to share the same experience. As a Personal Training Business Specialist, you teach your personal trainers how to do just that.
Fusing elements of fitness with sound business principles.
By fusing fitness with successful business practices, our system teaches a manager and trainer how to effectively increase and manage:
• New Business (Prospecting Methods, Sales Process & Presentation, Communication, Workouts, Etc.)
• Renewal Business (Dynamic Client Workouts, Relationship Building, Communication, Client for Life strategy, Etc.)
Our system also teaches the owner, manager or lead trainer how to successfully manage this process with one-on-one instruction by our training specialist:
• Leads Management (Detailed Leads Development, Tracking and Follow-up system through new/existing membership base, prospecting management, special events, etc)
• Admin Duties (Payroll Management, Sales Contracts, Daily Sales Tracking, Sessions
Tracking and more)
• Recruiting & Staff Development (Recruiting methods, Staff Development Phases for your new and existing trainers)
And that’s exactly what you’re going to be able to do after you complete this mastery class…
Here is our step-by-step plan for rolling out a new personal training business system from scratch:
- Teach Personal Trainers How to Generate Leads Quickly… Learn to capture the 80% of personal training business from the fitness floor and the proven customer service-driven methods to generate leads quickly and turn them into personal training clients.
- Teach Trainers How to Make and Confirm Sales Presentation Appointments… We’ll show you how teach your trainers how to build value by just selling an opportunity to a member to meet with the trainer for additional help and what to say in the confirmation call that gets them excited to meet with your trainer.
- Teach Trainers how to Perform the Sales Presentation… You will find out our SECRET12-Step Easy, Pressure-Free Sales Presentation Process, put together over 17 years, largely based on trial and error, success and failure.
- Teach Trainers How to Set Follow-up Paid Appointments & Correctly Make Follow-up Phone Calls… When asking for the sale, most personal trainers do not know where to begin, or don’t even ask for it. We will teach you what to say, how it is done and why. We will discuss the correct follow-up procedure and why it is critical in this process.
- Building Value During Every Paid Session... In the last module, you will learn how to teach your trainers how to go above and beyond their client’s expectations, what those expectations are and why you need to know them. Also… how to keep a client for life.
- Recruiting, Hiring & Development of Your Personal Trainers… You can’t grow your business alone. Learn how we build a staff to maximize their earning potential as well as your gym’s earning potential. Learn how many trainers you need, where to find them and what to do with them when you get them.
- Truly Maximize the Potential of Your Current Personal Training Staff… Imagine coming to the gym every morning already seeing $500 to $5,000 in personal training already sold for the day! With trainers wanting more and more clients, but not having the skills or know-how to do it, we teach you how to maximize their true potential.
- Managing Leads… Learn the how-to’s of phone calls to the many sources of prospects for your trainers and lead generation management, including the when, why and how.
- Tactfully Manage Personal Trainer’s Personalities… Learn how to motivate the unstructured workforce of personal trainers, and how to earn their respect with the guidance you give them when you max out their earning potential!
- Pricing, Compensation, Trainer Levels and Types of Personal Training Offerings… No longer will have to guess at a pricing model for personal training rates, rip off the competition or have a trainer tell you what the pricing should be. Learn from the experts on how you derive to your pricing, as well as, trainer/manager compensation, trainer levels and what offerings your gym or studio should have based on your gym’s demographics and member base. Learn why some gyms should have “small group training” while others should avoid it; along with other great information to sky-rocket your profits.
- …and much, MUCH more!
Our system is used in the most successful
personal training gyms and studios in the industry.
(or…Why You Might Want To Get Certified)
Our team of experts has put together the best personal training system in the industry, hands down. This tried and true, proven system has allowed gyms and studios of all sizes and locations to maximize personal training revenues and profitability like none before! It has revolutionized personal training across the industry.
You will soon have the confidence that your trainer’s will be able to offer your members/prospects personal training sessions at a different angle from that of the under performing traditional style still prevalent in the industry today.
We know that the “bottom line” is the bottom line, and that is precisely why we are focused on yielding the greatest results in the shortest amount of time in personal training sales, profitability and member retention.
Our system goes beyond the ineffective and outdated practices that include sit-down consultations, orientations/orientation cards, fitness assessments, sign ups for consultations, business cards/trainer bio’s/pictures, etc. The Personal Training Business Mastery training will time warp you into the future of personal training by using business principles and practices that have been used by some of today’s most successful fortune 500 companies.
The difference is that we plug those same practices into the personal training service, focusing on the front end, middle and the back end of the personal training business by teaching you how to tap into the most potential your fitness center has to offer. A well-run personal training system should bring in 60% to 100% of revenues that membership sales brings in per month. Where do you stand?
What’s your motivation?
Whether your primary motivation is to retain members, bring more revenue to your bottom line, or just dazzle your member’s with an unforgettable personal training experience from your gym or studio, becoming a Personal Training Business Specialist and implementing a rock solid personal training system into your gym or studio is the choice for you.
Become a Personal Training Business Specialist Today!
Personal Training Business Mastery Course Details
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about building & managing a top flight personal training program.
- Lesson 1: From The Instructor - PTB Manager
- Lesson 2: Overview & Gym Floor Entrepreneurism
- Lesson 3: 4 Basic Tenets of the Personal Training Manager
- Lesson 4: Training Manager Requirements & Role
- Lesson 5: The Ideal Training Manager Schedule
- Lesson 6: Training Manager VS. Lead/Head Trainer
- Lesson 7: Client Pricing, Trainer Compensation & Trainer Levels
- Lesson 8: Calculating Your Gym's True Earning Potential
- Lesson 1: Tenet #1 Overview & Maximizing Current Staff
- Lesson 2: Trainer Activity Inspection
- Lesson 3: Forecasting Renewal Business for the Month
- Lesson 4: Managing Next Steps in the Sales Funnel
- Lesson 5: Assigning Trainer Prospecting Based on the Trainers Needs
- Lesson 1: Tenet #2 Overview & Goal
- Lesson 2: 7 Steps to Recruiting, Hiring & Developing Trainers
- Lesson 3: Expectations of Recruiting, Hiring & Developing Trainers
- Lesson 4: Protecting the Training Business
- Lesson 1: Tenet #3 Overview & The Lead Card
- Lesson 2: The Complimentary/First Workout Log
- Lesson 3: The Manager Pop-Up File Box
- Lesson 4: Manager Telephone Call Procedures
- Lesson 5: The 4 Manager Call Scripts
- Lesson 6: Coaching Up Your Trainers
- Lesson 7: Constructive Trainer Prospecting
- Lesson 8: Special Events Prospecting
- Lesson 1: Tenet #4 Overview & Tactfully Manage Trainer Personalities
- Lesson 1: System Components Overview & Physical Components
- Lesson 2: The BIG Picture (Training Manager)
- Lesson 3: Complete Training Manager Schedule Breakdown
- Lesson 4: Getting Started Checklist
What You’re About To Discover:
- Understand the core fundamentals of the 4 Basic Tenets of the PT Manager
- Learn how to create Client Pricing, Trainer Compensation & Trainer Levels
- Understand how to calculate your gym’s true earning potential
- Find out the ideal manager schedule and why it’s so important
- How to determine and implement other types of PT services
- Understand how to maximize your current training staff
- How to manage the sales funnel for your training program
- Learn the 7 Steps to recruiting, hiring & developing trainers/coaches
- Understand how to protect the personal training business
- Learn how to manage your personal training leads through membership sales
- Understand the 4 manager call scripts
- How to effectively coach-up your trainers
- Understand how to tactfully manage trainer personalities and get their ‘buy-in’
- Learn how to command the training floor at your gym
- …and much, MUCH more!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Nutrition Program Design Specialist Mastery Course
- 6 Core Modules
- 31 Video Lessons
- 19 Handouts
- 1 Exam
- A badge designating you as a Certified Personal Training Business (Manager) Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Personal Training Business (Manager) Specialist
“The Personal Training Business Mastery has made ALL the difference in my gym’s business. It gave our personal training department a sense of direction and clarity and began to move us into action! We now have 13% of our members using personal training as of writing this. Our trainers are getting more clients, and our members love the workouts!!!!”
“The Personal Training Business Mastery program once again helped another one of our new hires by having them sell $9,800 in their 2nd month…and our other new hire trainer just closed a $2,500 sale with a new member. I can now see right through all the other so-called personal training growing systems out there. This system and training works!”
How It Works
Step 1: Take the Personal Training Business (Manager) Mastery Class
Choose the Personal Training Business (Manager) Mastery Class and begin your training. This course is approximately 8 hours of video content in length, and will come with all relevant downloadable course slides, cheat sheets, written guides and an exam.
The level of this mastery class is meant for beginners to advanced fitness professionals, and is the exact same training that we teach fitness professionals at the top performing personal training gyms all over the world.
Step 2: Pass The Exam
At the end of the course you will then be able to take the online exam and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification and badge. A passing grade is 70% for Personal Training Business (Manager) Mastery, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the mastery class again prior to taking the test again. The exam is untimed, and consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge & Certificate
Upon successful completion of the mastery class and exam, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate. Then it’s time to tell the world (especially potential clients or employers) that you know your stuff and you can prove it. Our badges leverage Credly so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter. Plus, your certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or gym.
Choose the Plan That’s Right For You
MASTERY CLASS ONLY
Personal Training Business
- 6 Core Modules
- 31 Video Lessons
- 19 Handouts
IMPORTANT For a limited time, when you enroll in the Personal Training Business (Manager) Mastery class, you can take the certification exam and achieve the designation of Personal Training Business (Manager) Specialist for free! ($400 Value)
CLASS PLUS CERTIFICATION
Personal Training Business
- 6 Core Modules
- 31 Video Lessons
- 19 Handouts
- 1 Exam
PLUS, GET CERTIFIED!
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as an Personal Training Business (Manager) Specialist
Who Should Get Certified?
There’s nothing harder than managing a team of trainers where everyone speaks a different language. So let us fix that for you.
Why spend time trying to ‘figure it out’ when we already have for you. We’re your all-things personal training resource, so let us help with that.
If you’re a time-strapped gym owner, you don’t have time to spend hours researching the best practices in the fitness industry, so let us worry about it.
Why Should You Get Certified?
If you’re an Fitness Professional…
…this certification will set you apart from the pack.
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “fitness expert,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that gyms and fit pro’s trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better fitness professional.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at the Fitness Boss and more importantly, what the top producing fitness pro’s in personal training are doing with their clients. (We should mention that we know, because we have been part of these elite fitness pro’s for over 20 years!)
And we held nothing back.
This is the same training for client program design that our internal consulting team to many top fitness pro’s use to certify trainers, so they can charge more and justify it to their clients, all while their clients get to experience a better workout session and RESULTS, faster results.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn how to use the right strategy for each client (for the best results)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
……this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a fitness business owner…
…maybe you don’t need the certification.
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest client acquisition and client retention strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the top fitness centers in personal training receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your fitness center.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re a fitness professional or other healthcare professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the training that you’re already doing, and be able to justify it to your trainers clients.
Either way, if you expect the best for your fitness business and your training staff, then this course and certification is for you.
Become a Personal Training Business Specialist Today!
About Your Instructor
Brett Johnston is the co-founder and Training Specialist at TheFitnessBoss.com and is one of the most sought after business minds in the fitness industry. Although his passion is personal training, he has extended himself into the business aspect of helping gyms boost membership and personal training sales.
Brett is the author of Gym Floor Entrepreneurism. He has worked at some of the highest revenue grossing personal training gyms in the industry and consulted with hundreds of gyms, all of which have increased their gross sales and profit margins with most doubling their revenues in the first month by simply following his step-by-step methods and strategies.
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a fitness center owner, this certification is a great way to increase the revenues and profitability at your gym, as well as, providing additional results to your trainers clients . It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an fitness professional, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Personal Training Business (Manager) Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying manager positions.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a exercise science degree, but specialized skills that fitness centers today are desperately seeking.
If you're a physical therapist/chiropractor or health & fitness professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your business which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request to both your owner or director).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will become a Personal Training Business master...and will become a competent business mind in this industry. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW PERSONAL TRAINING BUSINESS.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Fitness Boss badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $395. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $500, but currently we have waived that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $395.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other business system courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
Become a Personal Training Specialist Today!
The Fitness Boss Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Fitness Boss certification is unique because it’s built and taught by real Fitness Professionals who actually have been pioneered these trainings and doing this stuff the past 20 years and we’re pretty good at it.
In other words, we aren’t “researchers” or academics who sit in an office all day reinventing the wheel. We’re in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.
2700 S Las Vegas Blvd, Suite 3702 Las Vegas, NV 89109 © 2018 The Fitness Boss – All Rights Reserved