At Last, You’ll Have A Step-By-Step Process & All The Tools You Need With…
Ever Created For Trainers…
Are you a trainer/coach who has a personal training business system?
Better question: Do you even know what a “personal training business system” looks like that can consistently generate high volumes of revenue every month?
In case you don’t, here’s a quick definition…
A personal training business system is a multi-step, multi-modality sales funnel or funnels that seamlessly and subtly leads a member/prospect towards a desired action or buying personal training services. It also serves to keep that new client engaged in your business each month.
In other words, do you have a step-by-step process that brings in new prospects into your “sales funnel” and systematically moves them through that sales funnel into becoming a client, as well as, fostering a relationship with the client in order to keeping them as a client-for-life?
You see, a well-optimized “personal training business system” allows you to sell…without selling. It also allows you to build relationships that will keep a client loyal to you – throughout their fitness journey.
It is the secret to promoting your personal training service without being pushy or creepy…(and then keeping a client-for-life).
Listen, most personal training “systems” in the industry are set up for the low-hanging fruit. The low-hanging fruit are those people who are already interested in buying personal training. So, what about the other 98% of the people at the gym who do not have a personal trainer or coach?
They are out there and that’s why our philosophy is this…“Everyone can use a trainer/coach at least once.” So once again we’ll ask the question, but in a different way: Do you have a personal training system that is set up to get not just the low-hanging fruit your gym, but also the 98% of the rest of the gym membership base?
FACT: All Personal Trainers/Coaches NEED A System For Generating New Clients & Keeping Them For Life
Easily Find MORE potential clients from the gym floor, who then…
Book MORE complimentary workout sessions with you, who then…
BUY MORE personal training packages, who then…
BUY MORE Frequently because you have learned how to create a Client-for-Life!
Read that again because it’s important.
(It’s also the key to unstoppable business growth as a trainer/coach in the fitness industry)
We also believe that you need to set yourself apart from members that believe they can do it themselves or are better off without a trainer by offering your member’s a personal training experience that they could never duplicate on their own. An experience that turns them into clients that keep coming back for more and referring their friends to share that same experience. As a Personal Training Business Specialist (Trainer/Coach), you’ll learn how to do just that.
Fusing elements of fitness with sound business principles.
By fusing fitness with successful business practices, our system teaches you how to effectively increase and manage:
• New Business (Prospective Client Getting Methods, Sales Process, Presentation & Workout, Follow-Up Process, Etc.)
• Renewal Business (Relationship Building, Client-for-Life strategy, Dynamic Client Workouts, Etc.)
Here is our step-by-step plan for rolling out a new personal training business system from scratch:
- Learn How to Generate Leads Quickly From The Training Floor… Learn to capture the 80% of personal training business from the fitness floor and the proven customer service-driven methods to generate leads quickly and turn them into personal training clients.
- Learn How to Make and Confirm Sales Presentation Appointments… We’ll show you how to build value by just selling an opportunity to a member to meet with you for additional help and what to say in the confirmation call that gets them excited to meet with you.
- Learn How to Perform the Sales Presentation… You will find out our SECRET 12-Step Easy, Pressure-Free Sales Presentation Process, put together over 18+ years, largely based on trial and error, success and failure.
- Learn How to Set Follow-up Paid Appointments & Correctly Make Follow-up Phone Calls… When asking for the sale, most personal trainers/coaches don’t know where to begin, or even worse…they don’t even ask for the sale. We’ll teach you what to say, how it is done and why. We’ll discuss the correct follow-up procedure and why it is critical in this process.
- You’ll Learn How To Build Value During Every Paid Session... In the last module, you will learn how to go above and beyond the client’s expectations, what those expectations are, and why you need to know them. Also… how to keep a “Client-for-Life”.
- …and much, MUCH more!
In this 8-hour course you’ll learn everything you need to know about getting and keeping clients for life.
- Lesson 1: Start Here - PTB Trainer/Coach
- Lesson 2: From The Instructor
- Lesson 3: Personal Training As A System
- Lesson 4: Personal Training As A Philosophy
- Lesson 5: The Workout Experience VS. Program Design
- Lesson 6: Role Of A Trainer/Coach
- Lesson 7: The 4 Expectations of a Client
- Lesson 8: Spotlight Training
- Lesson 9: Business Organization For The Modern Trainer
- Lesson 10: The 6 Basic Tenets of Gym Floor Entrepreneurism - Trainer
- Lesson 11: What Ties It All Together?
- Lesson 1: Tenet #1 Overview
- Lesson 2: What Is Trainer Prospecting?
- Lesson 3: Goal Of Trainer Prospecting
- Lesson 4: Setting Complimentary Workout Appointments (Fast)!
- Lesson 5: Places To Prospect In The Gym
- Lesson 6: 3 Essential Elements of Trainer Prospecting
- Lesson 1: Tenet #2 Overview
- Lesson 2: 2 Sure Fire Prospecting Methods
- Lesson 3: The Active Method of Trainer Prospecting
- Lesson 4: When To Use The Active Method
- Lesson 5: The Passive Method of Trainer Prospecting
- Lesson 6: The Passive Method: What to Say...
- Lesson 7: Follow-Up Steps To Prospecting The Training Floor
- Lesson 8: Important Things To Consider When Prospecting
- Lesson 9: Prospecting Using Special Events
- Lesson 10: Organizing Special Events
- Lesson 1: Tenet #3 Overview
- Lesson 2: Goal of the Sales Presentation
- Lesson 3: New Business VS. Renewal Business
- Lesson 4: Single-Step Sales Process VS. Multi-Step Sales Process
- Lesson 5: The Salesmanship Rule
- Lesson 6: Fundamentals of Communication
- Lesson 7: Leads Management for Trainers
- Lesson 8: The 12-Step Sales Presentation (The First Workout)
- Lesson 9: Sales Process Summary
- Lesson 10: Important Things To Know About The Sales Presentation
- Lesson 1: Tenet #4 Overview
- Lesson 2: Buying Temperature
- Lesson 3: Booking the Follow-Up Session (First Paid Session)
- Lesson 4: Didn't Book A Follow-Up Session?
- Lesson 5: The 4 "Scenarios"
- Lesson 1: Tenet #5 Overview
- Lesson 2: 6 Steps for Follow-Ups
- Lesson 3: 2 Types of Follow-Up Calls
- Lesson 4: Plugging Members Into A Lifestyle of Training
- Lesson 5: Closing the Sale
- Lesson 6: Utilizing the Rate Card
- Lesson 7: Client Contract/Agreement
- Lesson 8: Key Points to Booking Follow-Up Appointments
- Lesson 9: 5 Reasons Why You're NOT Booking Follow-Up Appointments
- Lesson 10: Urgency, Value & Price
- Lesson 1: Tenet #6 Overview
- Lesson 2: Client-for-Life
- Lesson 3: Going Above & Beyond Client Expectations
- Lesson 4: Building Client Relationships
- Lesson 5: How To Start Successful Relationships With Your Clients
- Lesson 6: Why You Always Book The Next Workout Session
- Lesson 7: Why You Should NEVER Be Late!
- Lesson 8: Why You Should ALWAYS "Go French" With Your Clients
- Lesson 1: Esssential Forms (Trainer/Coach)
- Lesson 2: The BIG Picture...Tying It All Together
What You’re About To Discover:
- Understand the 4 Expectations of a Client
- Understand your role as trainer/coach
- Understand the ‘Workout Experience’ vs. program design
- Learn how to build client relationships that last
- Understand what Spotlight Training is and how to use it
- Learn the Client-for-Life Strategy
- Learn the 6 Basic Tenets of Gym Floor Entrepreneurism as a Trainer/Coach
- Learn the places in the gym to get potential clients
- Learn the 2 Sure Fire Methods for getting new potential clients
- Understand the 12-Step Sales Presentation for Trainers/Coaches
- Be able to organize Special Events in your gym for getting new clients
- Understand how to manage your leads as a trainer/coach
- Learn the 6 Steps for Following-Up after every sales presentation
- Learn the 2 Types of Follow-Up Calls after every sales presentation
- …and much, MUCH more!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Nutrition Program Design Specialist Mastery Course
- 8 Core Modules
- 62 Video Lessons
- 17 Handouts
- 1 Exam
- A badge designating you as a Certified Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Specialist that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate suitable for framing
- Status and recognition as a Certified Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Specialist
Step 1: Take the Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Mastery Class
Choose the Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Mastery Class and begin your training. This course is approximately 8 hours of video content in length, and will come with all relevant downloadable course slides, cheat sheets, written guides and an exam.
The level of this mastery class is meant for beginners to advanced fitness professionals, and is the exact same training that we teach fitness professionals at the top performing personal training gyms all over the world.
Step 2: Pass The Exam
At the end of the course you will then be able to take the online exam and upon successful completion you will have earned your certification and badge. A passing grade is 70% for Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Mastery, and you can retake the test twice (for a max total of 3 attempts). If you do not receive a passing grade after your third attempt, you will be required to go back through the mastery class again prior to taking the test again. The exam is untimed, and consist of multiple-choice and true/false questions. Allow 45 to 60 minutes to complete the exam. Ideally the exam should be taken in one sitting, however, your answers are saved if you need to come back and finish at a later time.
Step 3: Display Your Badge & Certificate
Upon successful completion of the mastery class and exam, you will receive a personalized badge and certificate. Then it’s time to tell the world (especially potential clients or employers) that you know your stuff and you can prove it. Our badges leverage Credly so your accomplishments can be displayed in all the places that matter. Plus, your certificate is full color, printable and is suitable for framing should you wish to display your achievement at your home or gym.
MASTERY CLASS ONLY
Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach)
- 8 Core Modules
- 62 Video Lessons
- 17 Handouts
IMPORTANT For a limited time, when you enroll in the Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Mastery class, you can take the certification exam and achieve the designation of Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Specialist for free! ($400 Value)
CLASS PLUS CERTIFICATION
Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach)
- 8 Core Modules
- 62 Video Lessons
- 17 Handouts
- 1 Exam
PLUS, GET CERTIFIED!
- Certification Exam
- Displayable Badge
- Printable Certificate
- Status as an Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Specialist
If you’re an Fitness Professional…
Unlike everyone else who simply calls themselves a “fitness expert,” you’ll have the certificate and the badge to prove it, from a source that gyms and fit pro’s trust.
More importantly, it will make you a better fitness professional.
Why? Because you’re receiving the exact same training you would receive as an employee at the Fitness Boss and more importantly, what the top producing fitness pro’s in personal training are doing with their clients. (We should mention that we know, because we have been part of these elite fitness pro’s for over 20 years!)
And we held nothing back.
This is the same training for client program design that our internal consulting team to many top fitness pro’s use to certify trainers, so they can charge more and justify it to their clients, all while their clients get to experience a better workout session and RESULTS, faster results.
So, if you want to:
- Enhance your career (or start a new one)
- Learn how to use the right strategy for each client (for the best results)
- Expand your skill set, distance yourself from the competition, and jump to a higher pay grade…
……this course and certification is for you.
If you’re a fitness business owner…
But what about your team? Do you know for a fact that they’re up to speed on all the latest and greatest client acquisition and client retention strategies?
If you’re not sure, or if you just want them to receive the exact same training the top fitness centers in personal training receives, then get them certified!
They’ll love the fact that you’re investing in them, and you’ll love the fact that they’re performing at the highest level possible for your fitness center.
Also, there’s no rule that you have to sit for the test. If the training is more important to you than the certification, then just take the training and look at the test as an optional extra. (But if I were you I’d take it anyway just to make sure you’re fully grasping all the concepts.)
Oh yeah, and if you’re a fitness professional or other healthcare professional, then you already know how important certifications are to distancing yourself from the competition. And who knows? It might even help you claim higher fees for the training that you’re already doing, and be able to justify it to your trainers clients.
Either way, if you expect the best for your fitness business and your training staff, then this course and certification is for you.
About Your Instructor
Mike Trotter is a partner and Training Specialist at TheFitnessBoss.com and is one of the most sought after business minds in the fitness industry. Although his passion is personal training, he has extended himself into the business aspect of helping gyms boost membership and personal training sales.
Q: "How will this certificate help me?"
A: It depends on who you are...
If you're a fitness center owner, this certification is a great way to increase the revenues and profitability at your gym, as well as, providing additional results to your trainers clients . It's also a great way to train and certify members of your own team to ensure that they're up to speed on the latest trends and best practices.
If you're an fitness professional, this certification is a tangible way to show that you are a Personal Training Business (Trainer/Coach) Specialist, which could help you attract and retain better, higher-paying clients.
If you're a student, this certificate can set you apart from other graduates who merely have a exercise science degree, but specialized skills that fitness centers today are desperately seeking.
If you're a physical therapist/chiropractor or health & fitness professional, this certificate can make you more valuable to your business which is the surest way to get that raise or promotion you likely already deserve (but don't have a tangible reason to request to both your client and your manager).
Q: "How valuable is this certification?"
A: The certification itself is highly valuable if you need to set yourself apart from the competition. What's far more valuable than any badge or certificate, however, is the actual knowledge you're going to receive when you take this class and pass all the tests. You will become a Personal Training Business master...and will become a competent business mind in this industry. I'll say that again: YOU WILL KNOW PERSONAL TRAINING BUSINESS.
Q: "What if I fail? Am I allowed to retake the test?"
A: Yes, you make retake the test up to 2 times (for a total of 3 attempts). After 3 failed attempts, you will be required to retake the class (which you can do for free) and all the module quizzes prior to attempting the final exam again.
Q: "How long does it take to finish the course and receive my certification?"
A: This class is 8 hours of video training, so if you are working at it full-time you could technically complete the class and take all the tests in one day (although this is not recommended). To fully understand and apply the materials, you should allow 3 - 7 days if you are working full-time, and 14 - 21 days if you taking the class part-time.
Q: "Am I guaranteed to get certified if I take the class?"
A: No. A certification that can simply be purchased isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on. That’s why our courses are challenging. If we’re going to allow you to display a Fitness Boss badge, you better believe you’re going to have to earn it.
Q: "I don't care about the certification...can I just audit the class?"
A: Right now the cost for the class is $395. Ordinarily the sit fee for the certification exam is $500, but currently we have waived that fee and are allowing students to take the exam up to 3 times for free. This will change in the future, at which time we may allow non-certification candidates to audit our classes at a discounted rate, but the price will never be lower than $395.
Q: "How difficult is the test?"
A: You’ll find that the test is “satisfyingly difficult.” By that I mean, it’s difficult enough that you need to actually know the materials, but it isn’t tricky or difficult just for the sake of being difficult. That said, to preserve the exclusivity and importance of this designation, we have made the tests challenging and the questions do pertain to our proprietary methodologies, so you shouldn't expect to be able to pass the test just because you have taken other personal training business courses in the past. This training is different, and the exams will reflect those differences.
Q: "Are scholarships available?"
A: At this time no scholarships are available. Fortunately we have priced our classes so that they are affordable to all, especially compared to similar certification classes.
The Fitness Boss Is Different
Yes, you can find other trainings and certifications that cover similar topics, but a Fitness Boss certification is unique because it’s built and taught by real Fitness Professionals who actually have been pioneered these trainings and doing this stuff the past 20 years and we’re pretty good at it.
In other words, we aren’t “researchers” or academics who sit in an office all day reinventing the wheel. We’re in-the-trenches doers who despise untested theory and believe that the best way to learn something is to roll up your sleeves and get your hands a little dirty. If that sounds appealing, then welcome! You’ve found your home.