The Best 5 Pieces Of Fitness Equipment For Training Your Clients In 2018 with Brett Johnston
If you’re looking to buy a equipment for your gym or studio it can be intimidating. What if you buy the wrong one? I present to you the best 5 pieces of gym equipment for training your clients.
The fitness equipment market is out of control. New machines or implements with new features are released every month. And if you’re looking to buy a piece or even a line of equipment it can be intimidating. It’s a big investment, and what if you buy the wrong one? How do you know you’re making the right decision?
Well, I am here to dispel any fears or hesitations you may have. I present to you the best 5 pieces of gym equipment for training your client in 2018!
How It’s Going To Work
1. Watson Dumbbells
Let’s begin this list with the most versatile piece of fitness equipment ever made, the Watson Pro Dumbbell. This is the perfect line for you or your gym or studio no matter what size or location.
- Handle Size: 35mm and 50 mm handle sizes for pulling and pushing exercises.
- Unbreakable Design: CNC machined form solid stainless steel rather than cast.
- Revolving Handle: Revolving handles prevent the inertia forces of the dumbbell putting load on your wrists and elbows, the cause of many injuries.
- Customizable: Designs can incorporate your name and logo or they can be simply laser-etched and colored.
- Cost: When you look at the price of these dumbbells, you’ll know this is meant for serious trainers or studio owners who only want the best.
- Shipping: Since these bad boys come from over the pond. It will cost you a pretty penny and time. But many will attest that they are worth it.
Price: $18,200 (Watson) (25 pairs of dumbbells from 5-130 pounds in 5 pound increments)
2. Prowler 2 Sled
Next, we can’t neglect the piece of equipment that surely is a fierce calorie burner when used correctly with your clients during their fat loss phase, and that’s the Prowler 2 Sled.
- Easy To Use: the Prowler sled is relatively simple to learn and is not as technical as many other exercises, and it’s suitable for virtually all fitness levels
- Training System Variety: You can use the Prowler sled for fat loss, hypertrophy and strength.
- Movement Patterns: The Prowler sled trains a variety of movement patterns, so that you be extremely versatile with your programming of clients.
- Customizable: Can be purchased in many different colors.
- Space To Use: It takes up space to push this sled across the floor and that is costly real estate.
- Weight Loading: It can be a pain to load and unload the weight, especially after a grueling bout with the sled.
Price: $439 (EliteFTS)
3. PRIME Double Half Rack
You could get away with this and a bench and you’d be set for life. This has become a staple for gyms that understand basic movements get big results.
- Solid Construction: This thing is the mack daddy of racks. You want something solid and not wobbly. You won’t even feel the other person working out on the opposite side.
- Trainers Entrance/Exit: Ample room to get in and out
- Removable Spotter Bars: Can move them out of the way or keep these in place.
- Dedicated pins for elastics: Pins can be inserted when not in use.
- Space To Use: It takes up a big footprint, but it’s worth it.
- Set Up: Best to hire a couple guys to put it together for you.
4. PRIME Functional Trainer
- True Motion: You or your client’s form will stay proper and the functionality of this piece will allow you to perform many exercises in specific planes of motion.
- Wide Foot Print: It’s wide base allows you to get enough room in between pulleys to allow you to hit pec/rear delt flyes. But not too big like a traditional cable crossover.
- Heavy Weight Stack: 250 pound weight stacks for even the strongest of clients.
- Highly Adjustable: Adjustable arm positions giving you vertical and horizontal positioning.
1. Buying: Having to find a vendor that you can shop online before speaking with someone was difficult.
5. Watson Adjustable Bench (customized)
The Watson Adjustable Bench is a very solid, fully adjustable bench that is great for all forms of barbell and dumbbell pressing whether used on it’s own, with Power Stands or in a Power Rack.
- Mobile: Move this bench easily anywhere on the gym floor.
- Solid Construction: Low height for better grounding and client positioning. Durable!
- Customizable: Logo, Frame, upholstery and stitching color customizations, which is awesome.
- Full Range: Adjustability for incline, flat and decline positions.
1. Shipping costs.
Price: $600 (Watson)
The Ultimate Guide for Recruiting Personal Trainers[FREE DOWNLOAD]